Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Performer applications open from early July.
- Performer applications close at the end of September.
- Tickets go on sale in December 2022.
- Early Bird Ticket sales close on January 31.
- The full Festival lineup will be announced from early February.
- The full Festival program will be released in early March on this website as well as via the YFF app.
Before you contact us, have a quick squiz at our Frequently Asked Questions above, to see if we’ve already got your query covered.
PO Box 98
Please do not ring trying to buy tickets if the Festival is sold out. You can join the waitlist on the ticket page, or volunteer for 10 hours over the 3 days which is a guaranteed ticket. Volunteers most likely will be in a venue, so you get to listen to the music anyway.
Volunteers, please call Brydie on 0400245979
Ticket enquiries (please do not ring trying to buy tickets), call Chris 0417880889 for all other ticket enquiries.
For everything else, please call Chris on 0417880889
Yackandandah Folk Festival does not run the Sunday Markets. For all Sunday Market enquiries, including the availability of Market Stall sites, please contact The Yackandandah Primary School on (02)6027 1431.